Drain Relining Services
Trenchless Pipe Repair Technology with 10 year guarantee
Ganga Plumbers Services
Drain Relining Service
Ganga Plumbers specialises in re-lining sewer, storm, and potable water systems, as well as spot repairing isolated leaks, all without the need for disruptive excavation.
Our trenchless pipe rehabilitation services offer numerous benefits:
- Minimal Disruption: With our trenchless technology, we can re-line pipes and repair leaks without the need for extensive excavation. This means utilities, roads, pavements, landscapes, and driveways are left untouched, minimising disruption to your property and surroundings.
- Cost-Effective: By eliminating the need for reinstatement time and costs associated with traditional excavation methods, our trenchless pipe rehabilitation services offer a cost-effective solution for repairing and maintaining your underground infrastructure.
- Efficient and Convenient: Our trenchless methods are efficient and convenient, allowing us to complete pipe rehabilitation projects quickly and with minimal hassle. You can rely on us to restore your pipes to optimal condition with minimal downtime.
At Ganga Plumbers, we pride ourselves on delivering innovative solutions that meet the needs of our customers while minimising environmental impact and disruption.
Contact us today to learn more about our trenchless pipe rehabilitation services and how we can help you maintain your underground infrastructure with ease.
PARTNERS & CLIENTS
Checkout Our Sponsers & Partners
We are proud to be working alongside some of the leading names in the industry and have formed strong partnerships with our sponsors. Our sponsors and partners share our values and commitment to excellence.
What is drain relining?
- First,we conduct a CCTV survey of the pipeline for a structural and condition assessment. We then remove and clean any blockages from the pipe by means of hydro jetting and mechanical cleaning tools.
- A choice of 2 techniques can be used depending on depth and structural requirement, pipewall condition, pipe access and the number of connecting laterals. Either a flexible liner impregnated with resin is pushed through the drain (CIPP) or Spin-Cast epoxy spray is used, and once cooled will mould exactly to the sides of the original pipe leaving behind a smooth new pipe inside the original pipe. This method avoids the major upheaval and logistical nightmare of excavating and replacing pipes.
Why choose drain relining over drain replacement?
- No digging is required, It creates less mess and disruption, Cuts restorative costs, Able to conduct a localised structural repair, Protects pipes from root damage, corrosion and extends the life of your existing plumbing.
- Spin- cast epoxy spray allows for vertical fittings and 90-degree coverage, Is environmentally friendly, odorless and cost-efficient, Is suitable for multi-story buildings, Increases flow capacity, Suitable for PVC, Cast Iron, Concrete and Galvanised pipes.
CCTV drain inspections
- CCTV drain inspections are a great non-invasive way to check the general health of your drains.
- The camera system allows us to check your drains for cracks, root ingress, joint displacement, scale and many other causes of recurring blockages. We have cameras capable of inspecting drains form 50mm upto 1.8m in diameter.
- We offer a full written report complete with photographic evidence of any faults found. The reports can be crucial if you are covered by insurance as it will allow you to provide all the information required to support your claim.
- Tree root ingress is one of the most common reasons for drain blockages. Over a period of time roots from surrounding shrubs and trees can ingress through into the joints of a drain, causing recurring blockages.
- We offer root cutting equipment in conjunction with the high pressure water jet to safely clear the roots and flush the drain system clean.
High Pressure Jetting
- Our vans are fitted with high pressure jetting units, so if your drain is badly blocked with anything from grease and fat build up, building rubble or simply just scale which can build up over a period of time.
- Baby wipes, nappies and other sanitary items can be easily removed. These purpose built units will clear the blocked drain safely and professionally. With over ninety meters of hose access issues can be resolved, in most cases simply and easily!